1/8" (3.5mm) & 1/4" (6.3mm)
16 Hz to 24 kHz
Closed Back, DJ / DJ Style, Studio
Usually Ships Within:
Obviously, informal parties deserve the same kind of professional sound quality as large-scale events do. Semiprofessional DJs too need dependable equipment. The K 81 DJ fit the bill perfectly.
Their closed-back earphones, for instance, provide optimum isolation from ambient noise. The K 81 DJ will take heavy usage easily, and their high SPL capability ensures excellent sound quality. Finally, their level of wearing comfort is as impressive as their powerful low end and accurate imaging.
- Specifically designed for use at small clubs and parties
- 3D-Axis folding mechanism for ease of handling and good user comfort. Folded down into a thin package, the K 81 dj are ready for use anytime
- High sound pressure level: High SPL capability for any type of event in any environment. Legendary AKG sound quality
- Closed-back earphones: Isolating ear cups attenuate ambient noise, keeping even quiet passages clearly audible
- Maximum ruggedness
- Detented adjustable headband
|Type ||closed-back, dynamic headphones, Supra-aural |
|Efficiency ||115 dB/V |
|Frequency range ||16 Hz to 24 kHz |
|Rated impedance ||32 ohms |
|Cable ||99.99% oxygen-free cable, 2.5 m (8.2 ft.) |
|Net weight (without cable) ||150 g (5.3 oz.) |
For measurements and details of this headphone's performance, please feel free to download this informative data sheet, generously supplied by our friends at innerfidelity.com. This download provides a series of graphs detailing the headphone's unique frequency response, isolation ability, impedance and phase characteristics, Total Harmonic Distortion characteristics as well as other headphone-specific measurements.