5 Hz to 20 kHz
Audiophile, Open Back
Usually Ships Within:
Audez'e LCD-3 State of the Art Planar Magnetic(Orthodynamic) Reference Headphones with Wooden Box and Leather Headband
Redefinig State of the Art.
When we started designing the LCD-3 professional reference headphones, the goal was very clear, it must be the best. Through uncompromised standards the LCD3 provides the highest level of audio quality, unsurpassed bass extension, exceptional treble and the best mid-range you will find in headphones. The all new LOTUS diaphragm uses a special alloy for conductive traces giving us greater control and lower distortion (translation: audio that sounds like the original studio recording).
Innovations Every Day.
The LCD3 combines leading-edge planar technology with ongoing design input from Sound Engineers and Audiophiles. Audeze uses a proprietary thin-film diaphragm that is housed between a unique super-efficient push-pull magnetic structure. Audeze's manufacturing process, combined with advanced materials and technology, produce extremely accurate and incredible sounding headphones.
The LCD3 earcups are made of precision-crafted, hand-selected Zebra Wood (Zebrano). The sloped ear pads are made of premium lambskin leather, with specially molded foam to offer the right amount of firmness. Nothing matches the warmth and sheer luxury of natural wood. The Zebra Wood (Zebrano) with its intense color variation that ranges from light to dark complements the LCD-3s and was chosen specifically for its appearance. The headphones come with both single ended and balanced cables.
The Audez'e LCD-3 also comes with a beautiful specially designed wood case with a Black Piano finish. Molded foam inserts encase and ensure the safety of your LCD-3 within this stunning presentation box.
- Custom designed Zebra wood (zebrano) earcups with Planar Magnetic Transducers.
- Specially designed premium lamb skin leather earpads.
- Specially designed self closing, acoustically transparent magnetic structure with highest grade Neodymium magnets.
- Large diaphragm area creates plane sound waves that enter ear canals the same way as it happens in real environment.
- Diaphragm excursion of 2.5 mm p-p for very high SPL. Maximum output exceeds 133 dB, 15W.
- Left and rear transducers have matched sensitivity and frequency response within +/- 0.5 dB.
- Comes with a beautiful Wood Presentation Box, Woodcare Kit, Frequency Response Graph, and Warranty Documents
|Driver Size || |
Transducer active diaphragm area: 6.17 square inches
|Headphone Type ||Open Back, Planar Magnetic Transducers |
|Frequency Range || 5 - 20,000 Hz |
|Impedance ||50 ohms, nominal |
|Sensitivity ||93dB (at 1KHz) |
|Connector/Cable ||1/4" (6.3mm)/9ft (3m) Detachable ADZ-6 Cable with Split |
|Warranty ||1 Year Limited Warranty |