1/8" (3.5mm) & 1/4" (6.3mm)
8 Hz to 28 kHz
Audiophile, Closed Back, Noise Cancelling
Usually Ships Within:
The PXC 450 is a premium around-the-ear travel headphone set featuring Sennheiser’s exclusive NoiseGard 2.0 active noise compensation system, which effectively reduces up to 90% of ambient noise. The extremely comfortable headphones offer audiophile-grade sound combined with a foldable construction for maximum enjoyment and convenient storage.
The innovative new TalkThrough function allows the user to communicate with neighbors without taking off the headphones. Unwanted background noise, such as the roar of the airplane engines, is filtered out so that only the neighbor’s voice is passed on through the headphones at top quality.
Just one AAA battery is all it takes for up to 16 hours of serene enjoyment. The PXC 450 also functions as a passive headset when used without batteries, so audio always works.
What the experts are saying:
"When traveling, and I travel a lot, these are my number one headphones, hands down." - Lomas Brown, ESPN NFL analyst, 7-time Pro-Bowler and Super Bowl Champion
"If you're a big dog you need this PXC 450" - Ernie Sims, Philadelphia Eagles
- Adaptive baffle damping and patented Duofol diaphragm technology for pristine audio production.
- Switchable NoiseGard 2.0 reduces ambient noise up to 90%.
- Active/bypass mode for use as a noise cancelling or closed-back audiophile headphone.
- Luxurious materials for long-lasting comfort and exceptional durability.
- TalkThrough function for easy communication with the people around you while wearing the headphones.
- Simple-to-use volume control integrated into the headphone.
- Ideal for people on the move: comfortable, sturdy and foldable headphone design
- Audio transmission always works - even in passive mode and without the batteries
- Ideal for use with in-flight entertainment systems, MP3 players as well as home entertainment systems.
- Single-sided, detachable cable and replaceable ear pads for extended operating life.
- Comes with accessories: transport case, audio adapters (in-flight entertainment and 1/4"), two AAA batteries
- Built-tough with a 2 year warranty!
- Compatible (listen only) with latest generation of tablets
- PXC 450 high-end travel headphone
- Transport Case
- 2 Audio Adapter (In-flight-Entertainment and 6.3 mm)
- 2 AAA batterys
|Headphone design ||Headband set |
|Ear coupling ||circumaural |
|Transducer principle ||dynamic |
|Weight w/o cable ||240g |
|Frequency response (headphones) ||8 - 28000 Hz |
|Attenuation (passive) ||up to 32dB |
|NoiseGard noise compensation ||Up to 90% - up to 23dB (NG 2.0) |
|Impedance ||150/750 Ohms |
|THD, total harmonic distortion ||< 0,1% |
|Sound pressure level (SPL) ||108 dB |
|Battery Specification ||one AAA battery |
|Operating time ||21h |
|Cable length ||1.4 m single-sided, replaceable |
|Connector ||3.5mm right-angled |Superb sound without compromise.
Our headphones have been created with just one objective in mind - to deliver sublime sound with no compromise. For more than 60 years the name Sennheiser has stood for the highest quality products across all areas of sound recording, transmission and reproduction. We create the greatest and most exciting sound experience for people worldwide – whether at home or out and about; on stage or behind the DJ console; in a museum or in a concert hall.