10 Hz to 22 kHz
Usually Ships Within:
All Black, Black
90 Day Limited Parts and Labor Warranty
Sony MDR-NC13 - Noise Cancelling Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones
Slip away into a quiet, personal listening environment with these noise canceling earbuds that reduce 90 percent of ambient noise.
Whether you're traveling on the road, working in the office, or relaxing at home, the MDR-NC13 noise canceling earbuds provide a superb listening experience by reducing 90 percent of ambient noise. A perfect companion to your MP3 player, you'll enjoy studio-quality audio via neodymium magnets and 13.5mm driver units. There's also a convenient monitor switch that allows you to minimize your audio and listen to conversation. Weighing only 1.1 ounces, these lightweight, vertical style earbuds are designed to sit comfortably in your ear. Additional features include a gold-plated, L type stereo mini plug, in-flight plug adapter and supplied carrying pouch.
- High Quality Noise Canceling - Enjoy an immersive and peaceful listening experience without all of the noise. NC13 headphones reduce up to 87.4% ambient noise when the noise canceling circuit is activated.
- Pristine audio - 13.5 mm drivers and neodymium magnets work to deliver more accurate sound reproduction and a wider frequency response for a pristine audio experience.
- Long-wear comfort - Lightweight 1.0 oz earbud-style design is easy to transport and sits comfortably in the ear, even during extended use.
- Convenient Operation - Easy-to-reach volume and built-in monitor function on the controller allows you to hear surrounding sound without taking off the headphones. Great for flight announcements or conversation.
- Ergonomic Design - The vertical in-ear style housing and three hybrid silicone ear pad sizes allow for a secure, personalized fit.
- Accessories - Carrying pouch, in-flight plug adapter, neck-chain style cord with controller (59 1/8 inches), cord adjuster, and AAA battery included.
|Driver type ||Closed, Dynamic 13.5mm driver |
|Frequency Range ||10 - 22,000 Hz |
|Magnet ||Neodymium |
|Impedance ||16 ohms at 1kHz |
|Sensitivty ||98 dB/mW (when the power is on), 99 dB/mW (when the power is off) |
|Cord Length ||1.5 m OFC Litz cord, Neck-chain type (including battery box) |
|Connector ||Gold-plated, L type stereo mini plug |
|Weight ||Headphones: Approximately 0.3 oz (7 g) (not including cord) Control Box: 0.7 oz (19 g) (including battery, not including cord) |
|Warranty ||90 Day Limited Parts and Labor Warranty |