64 Audio is based in Vancouver, Washington and their IEMs are used by some of the world's top artists (including Beyonce and John Mayer).
They are one of a handful of companies who are pushing IEM technology to new heights.
Their line-up includes five high-end universal IEMs:
- The U12T is a detailed, reference-class IEM
- The U18T pushes the limits of what a reference monitor is capable of with incredible detail, extension, and clarity across all frequencies
- The tia Trio hits the sweet spot between reference-level clarity and a smooth sound signature (i.e. a little warmer)
- The tia Fourté boasts the most accurate sound and widest soundstage of any in-ear monitor
- The limited-edition Fourté Noir takes the technological advancements of the tia Fourté and ads more bass extension with a warmer sound signature