Introducing the Canary from AAW (Advanced Acoustic Werkes). The Canary is an Isobaric Electrostatic In-Ear Monitor Headphone that delivers that absolutely wonderful electrostatic sound in a compact shell.
DUAL ELECTROSTATIC SUPER TWEETER
- Powered by the cutting-edging miniature electrostatic tweeter technology, the Canary employs a six microgram, gold plated membrane held against a plate charged up to 400 volts. The electrical signal voltage is amplified up to 100 times via a built-in miniature transformer. The electrostatic attraction and repulsion effects induced by music signal triggers the membrane to produce acoustic pressure. Simply plug into your player and high fidelity music is ready to go.
HYBRID ARCHITECTURE 4 WAY CROSSOVER
- Developed and enhanced based on AAW's acclaimed hybrid system, Canary is at the summit of their ideology of fusing the best traits out of dynamic woofer, precision balanced armature driver and newly developed electrostatic super tweeters. Improving upon the highly praised TrueXross system to solve coherence issue in hybrid earphones, Canary utilize a 4 way passive + acoustic crossover design with all drivers configured diaphragm wise to perform in its designated frequency range, scrambled phase shift is minimized to an optimal level.
- The 6mm dual isobaric(push-pull) woofer is equipped with dual diaphragms and high strength neodymium magnets. The isobaric design offers inverse phasing between the voice coils to eliminate non-linearities in typical dynamic woofer. By further utilizing TruXross+ technology, it is to only function in minimal overlapping frequency range as opposed to the balanced armature drivers. It pushes the bass performance to a new level in the Canary while not overpowering the rest of the spectrum.
ULTRA LOW & FLAT IMPEDANCE
- Canary is designed to be true reference equipment while delivering full-bodied, fast transient sound signature. It offers powerful yet natural sub-bass, which you will never find in a full balanced armature IEM. With meticulously designed driver matrix, Canary has a flat impedance of 12ohm across its frequency range. Inheriting AAW's highly praised musical imaging, instrument separation, and realistic sound stage, Canary steps up the game by offering extended treble and superior detail retrieval.
- Isobaric Dual Dynamic Driver
4 x Balanced Armature Drivers
2 x Electro-static Drivers
- Crossover Technology
- 4-Way TruXross+ Crossover
- Bore Design
- Triple Sound Bore design
- 12 ohms @ 1kHz
- <=0.5% @1mW @ 1kHz
- 100db SPL@1kHz
- Frequency Response