The SP1000M has dual digital-to-analog converters (DACs), one for each stereo channel. This ensures outstanding detail and dynamic range, a completely quiet background, and a spacious soundstage.
These powerful AKM AK4497EQ DACs do native playback of Direct Stream Digital (DSD) files. You also get bit-perfect playback for PCM-based files up to 32-bit/384kHz. And this DAC configuration produces a surprising amount of detail from your CD-quality and compressed music files, too
A voltage-controlled high-precision clock tames detail-smearing jitter. This ensures your music will sound as natural and finely detailed as possible.
Built-in Wi-Fi lets the SP1000M easily connect your home network. Wirelessly stream audio (including high-res audio) from your computer, digital music server, smartphone or tablet. And you can stream wirelessly to any DLNA-compatible speakers on your network or to a Bluetooth speaker.
The player features 128GB of internal memory — great for the larger file sizes of high-res audio. The microSD card slot can handle cards up to 400GB, for a total possible capacity of 528GB.
The SP1000M uses USB 3.0 for charging the player's built-in battery and transferring files. Get a full charge in as little as three hours, plus transfer files at a rate of up to 10GB per second.
Display and Controls
- 4.1" high-definition touchscreen display
- Simplified home screen focuses primarily on music playback
- Analog knob on the side controls volume and power
- 20-band EQ with 0.5dB-step adjustments and user-created presets
Processing and Wireless Features
- Octa-core CPU for increased processing speed
- Quick boot up, snappy controls, and lag-free operation when playing large digital music files
- Built-in Wi-Fi for streaming and downloading music from a networked computer
- Bluetooth 4.1-compatible (A2DP, not recommended for files with sampling rates greater than 48kHz)