Hifman HE1000se Planar Magnetic Open-Back Headphones
Building upon the success of the HE1000, the HIFIMAN HE1000se Planar Magnetic Open-Back Headphones feature nanometer-thin diaphragms, acoustically invisible stealth magnets, thick asymmetrical earpads, and two sets of high-quality cables to achieve reference-quality sound for audiophiles and audio enthusiasts at home, in the studio, or with portable devices.
With the planar magnetic drivers, the headphones offer a frequency response of 8 Hz to 65 kHz with an impedance of 35 Ohms. The comfortable headband is designed to accommodate a wide range of head sizes, while the asymmetrical ear cups follow the natural shape of the human ear for a proper seal that's comfortable for long listening sessions. The outer enclosure is CNC milled and hand-polished for a striking appearance. The headphones ship with a standard 3.5mm cable and an updated 4.4mm balanced cable, as well as a 3.5mm to 1/4" adapter.
- Nanometer-thick diaphragm
- Acoustically invisible stealth magnets
- Reduced distortion and harmonious sound
- Frequency Response: 8 Hz to 65 kHz
- Window Shade system protects the driver and is optimized for the open-back design
- Asymmetrical earcups follow natural shape of the human ear
- Sturdy connector design
- CNC milled and hand polished
- Includes 3.5mm cable, 4.4mm balanced cable, and a 3.5mm to 1/4" adapter
The HEADPHONE Community Reviews
If you would prefer videos, Andrew Park has you covered as well. Check it out below.
What's In The Box?
- HIFIMAN HE1000se Planar Magnetic Open-Back Headphones
- Headphone Cable with 3.5mm Mini-Jack Plug
- Headphone Cable with Balanced 4.4mm Plug
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
- Driver Type
- Over-Ear (Circumaural)
- Frequency Response
- 8 Hz to 65 kHz
- 96 dB
- 35 Ohms
- Audio Connector
- 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS Right-Angled
11/64" (4.4 mm) 5-Pole Right-Angled
- Connector to Earpiece
- 2 x 1/8" (3.5 mm)
- 15.5 oz / 439 g