Introducing the Audeze Mobius a first of its kind headphone. The Mobius has so many features, its going to be hard to fit it all on one page! The Mobius is a wireless planar magnetic headphone. But that is not all. It is also a planar magnetic gaming headphone with 7.1 surround and a revolutionary 3D mode that brings a fully immersive 3D cinematic experience and head-tracking technology (7.1 Surround is currently only available for PC and Mac, consoles are not supported at this time). On top of all that, when you want to listen to some tunes at your computer, the Mobius delivers. With the options to go wireless, listen to music, gaming and watching movies, the Mobius offers endless options for you!
"It (Mobius) offers ridiculous value for its price...The musical experience is fun and fantastic, wirelessly they can actually qualify as audiophile wireless headphones and they provide a deep, immersive gaming experience."
-Taron Lissimore, Co-Founder of Headphones.com. Read his full impressions of the Audeze Mobius on the HEADPHONE Community.
The Mobius is unlike any headphone you have experienced before. The Mobius uses Waves Nx technology to enhance the realism of the 3D audio and offers you three key things: Sound localization, integrated head tracking and room emulation. Whether you are listening to them for music, looking to get immersed in a cinematic experience, or lose yourself in a game, the Mobius does it all and it does it best.
The Mobius has the option to swap between three different audio modes (2 channel, 7.1 surround, and high-resolution) along with seven (that's right, SEVEN!) EQ presets. The audio modes will change your listening experience. Here is a quick breakdown:
- Regular stereo sound. This mode is available with all inputs. Use in conjunction with the 3D mode to improve soundstage while jamming out.
- With 7.1 surround, positional cues will be absolutely on point. When used in conjunction with the revolutionary 3D mode, 7.1 Surround offers an experience that you can not get with any other headphones. 7.1 Surround gives a true speaker-like presentation. (Note 7.1 Surround is currently only available for PC and Mac. There is no console support at this time)
- For those that want that true audiophile sound, the high-resolution setting is where you will find yourself the most. Allows the Mobius to process up to 24bit/96kHz. This mode does disable the 3D mode though so that is the only trade-off.
Moving onto the EQ presets available there are seven of them (yes you read that right above):
- This is the Audeze house tuning. Has a neutral presentation with some warmth to it. Excellent bass extension can be found here.
- This mode is perfect for playing survival horror games or competitive FPS games where every sound counts. This mode brings background sounds to the forefront meaning you will never miss an enemies footsteps at a critical moment. It will also keep you glued to your seat as you listen to the environment around you in games like Resident Evil 7.
- The perfect mode for frantic single-player games. This mode gives bullets, bombs and cannons some real, visceral impact.
- The music EQ preset is a little warmer than the Default EQ preset. For those who love a bit more bass in their headphones without sacrificing in the quality department, this will be your go to preset!
- Feel like your driving accross the beautiful countryside in the latest Gran Turismo with the racing EQ preset.
- Tunes the Mobius a little brighter for those sweeping, orchestral scores. Play some Final Fantasy XV or Monster Hunter World and get absolutely lost in your game for hours on end.
- The most boring of the bunch. Disables the EQ and kind of defeats the purpose of all the great features in the Mobius. We have a feeling that Audeze threw this one in there for the purists out there.
That's a lot to unpack right there. But not only does the Mobius have all those features, it also has 3 different input listening options:
- USB (Both USB A to USB C and USB C to USB C are available)
- AUX (3.5mm / 1/8" termination)
- Bluetooth(LDAC for Android, AAC for iOS users)
The Mobius is truly a one of a kind headphone and the hype around it is very real. But the hype is entirely justified. The Mobius delivers tremendous value as a feature packed headphone and in our opinion is the best wireless headphone currently available if you are just looking for a wireless headphone. On top of that though, you also have audiophile quality sound for desktop listening and an absolutely stunning gaming headphone. Out of the high-end batch of gaming headphones, the Audeze Mobius outclasses them all. The 7.1 surround is master class and will blow you and your friends away. Give your favorite show or movie a listen or hop into a game of Overwatch and get ready for total immersion.
Audeze has been one of the most innovative headphone manufacturer over the last couple years and they are truly pushing the envelope in the headphone industry. Between their iSine series, the Sine, and now the Mobius, we hope for our sakes and yours that Audeze continues to innovate.
When Taron and Andrew Lissimore started headphones.com, they wanted to create the headphone store they wished existed. As headphone enthusiasts, they wanted a store with 365-day returns.
So they decided they were going to try to make 365-day returns work - no matter how ridiculous it sounded to their wives.
Years later, they're still doing it, and their wives still think they're crazy.
So take some time to get to know your new gear. We want you to enjoy your purchase for years, not just a few weeks. If you're not satisfied, you can return items in like-new condition for up to 365-days.
How To Make a Return
1. Follow the link below.
To get the return process started, you just need to click this link. Enter your order number as well as e-mail address to get it started and after that just follow the steps outlined in the portal (note open-box, special order and sale items are not eligible). A pre-paid shipping label will be generated for you a deducted from your refund after being processed.
2. Pack Your Items Carefully
Your item must be in like-new condition with its original packaging. It must also include all original accessories and manuals. Please add a larger shipping box to protect the original packaging during shipping.
Important Refund Details
Refund or Exchange
You may choose either a refund or an exchange for the full cost of the item. The refund will be processed on the same method of payment you used to make the original purchase.
A pre-paid shipping label is generated for you. It is deducted from the final refund total after inpsection.
Like New Condition
Headphones.com may refuse a return or charge a restocking fee if the items are not complete and in like-new condition. Here are some examples of returns that would incur a restocking fee:
- The returned item is missing accessories or parts that were included with the original product
- There are obvious signs of wear (scratches, dirt, worn out parts etc.)
Here are some examples of returns that may be refused:
- The serial number on the returned product is different from the serial number that was originally shipped.
- The item has been damaged through mishandling (water damage, drop damage etc.)
Special order, sale and open-box items are not covered by our 365-day return policy. However they are usually covered by the manufacturers warranty.
Special order items are non-cancellable and non-returnable. The estimated shipping window is just an estimate, your item may ship sooner or later than the estimate.
Return shipping is paid by the customer.
Products with Batteries
15% restocking fee.
Returned products that have been damaged cannot be returned. Regular wear and tear is expected. Each return is inspected and tested.
Returns with missing accessories
20% restocking fee.
Bundled Item Return
All items from the bundle must be returned. If an item is missing, retail value for the item will be deducted.
Return of a purchase with a missing or damaged free item
Retail value of the missing/damaged gift items.
Return of more than 2 items in a 365-Day Period
25% restocking fee on each additional return.
Open-Box, Sale and Special Order
These items are final sale however the manufacturers warranty still applies
Return Policy Abuse
In order to provide a 365-day return policy, we need to take abuse seriously.
We monitor a buyers ratio of purchased to returned products. If it exceeds an internal threshold they will no longer be allowed to place orders with Headphones.com. This includes customers who spread returns across multiple accounts.
We made our return policy to help you find gear you feel great about for a long time. Most people use it exactly as intended. We don't want the handful of people who attempt to abuse our policy to ruin it for everyone else.
If you paid with a cryptocurrency, the returned amount will be equal to the USD equivalent of your payment on CoinGecko.com at the time the refund is processed. The return will be made in the currency of your original order.
After You've Made a Return
Each return is inspected at our warehouse. During busy times these inspections may take a few extra days.
Refund or Credit
We will notify you by email when your refund or credit has been processed. It may take a few business days for a refund to appear in your account. This is determined by your financial institution.
If you still have questions, please email email@example.com and an advisor will be happy to help.
One of the key things we pride ourselves on is our customer service and one of the most important aspects of our customer service is getting you your product on time! But not only do we want to get it to you on time, we want to make sure we are using a reliable courier so the experience for you is the best possible. That is why we ship all of our orders with UPS.
While couriers like USPS are tempting because of their low cost, we have found that they are not a good experience for our customers. Nobody wants their package to not be delivered and then have to spend an hour on hold with the local post office trying to get information. To that end, all of our packages are shipped signature required with UPS to make sure your package arrives in your hands safe and sound and if there are any issues, your time isn't wasted.
However, if you are looking to ship to PO Box or APO address, we can definitely accommodate your shipping needs!
How Much Does Shipping Cost?
Shipping in the US and Canada is free, no matter what (you do always have the choice to upgrade your shipping at checkout as well).
UPS Ground Shipping
All orders under $500 qualify for free UPS Ground shipping.
UPS 2nd Day Air Shipping
All orders between $500 - $999 get free UPS 2nd Day Air shipping.
UPS Next Day Air Shipping
All orders over $1000 qualify for free UPS Next Day Air shipping.
How Soon Will My Order Ship
We strive for every item we have on the website to be in stock and ready to ship the same day. So if your order is in stock and you place your order before 2pm PST, it will ship that same day.
Sometimes, we like to give our customers the opportunity to place orders on backordered items or pre-orders. In those situations, it will be clearly written on the page that the product is backordered or available for pre-order. When the item is back in stock, it will ship out with the UPS shipping methods above.
Questions About Shipping
If you have any questions about shipping or any other concerns, always feel free to reach out to us via our Live Chat located at the bottom right corner of your screen or by E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Headphones.com Business address:
121 SW Salmon Street
E-mail us: email@example.com
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.