Developed through collaboration with Jerry Harvey Audio, the Astell&Kern Angie II In-Ear Monitor Headphones allow you to hear the music how the recording artist and mix engineer intended it to sound, utilizing audio devices such as mobile players, smartphones, tablets, and more.
Featuring eight custom-made dual-low, dual-mid, and quad high-balanced armature drivers per side, the in-ear monitors have a variable-bass output, which is adjustable from the cable, and delivers frequency ranges from flat-bass response up to +10 dB (10 to 100 Hz).
Some additional features are an integrated 4th order crossover, triple bore with stainless-steel tubing, noise isolation of -26 dB, and the included Moon Audio IEM cables; one 3.5mm unbalanced and one 2.5mm balanced. Five sets of silicone eartips, a screwdriver, cleaning brush, and a carry case are also included.
Full Metal Jacket
- Each body, cap, and sound bore is machined from one solid block of aluminum with a carbon fiber logo-plate insert
Proprietary Driver Design
- This series of (In-Ear Monitors) IEM's were designed to be used as a mastering-reference tool because the high driver was designed for optimum top-end extension with minimal distortion. The mid driver is perfectly flat from 10 Hz to 5 kHz. The low driver is designed for steeper low-pass frequencies with virtually no distortion
SoundrIVe Technology (Quad-Driver Technology)
- Angie Ⅱ was equipped with SoundrIVe technology, using Jerry Harvey Audio's proprietary quad drivers. 8 driver (Dual Low, Dual Mid, Quad High) configurations that offer a wide frequency range
FreqPhase Technology / Stainless-Steel Tube Waveguide
- FreqPhase corrects time and phase of multiple drivers. The waveguide ensures each driver signal arrives within 0.01 ms, resulting in a phase-coherent IEM
Variable-Bass Output Adjustable from Cable
- User-controlled low-frequency drivers with an adjustable bass (0 to +10 dB). Frequency ranges from flat-bass response up to +10 dB (10 to 100 Hz)