Make your favorite wired headphones wireless with the Astell&Kern XB10 Portable Bluetooth Receiver. It uses Bluetooth 4.1 technology with support for the aptX HD codec for an enhanced listening experience with similarly compatible devices. The XB10 provides a 32.8' wireless range, allowing you to go about your day untethered. It has a 3.5mm unbalanced output for common headphones and a 2.5mm balanced output for use with audiophile headphones.
The XB10 features a built-in microphone, allowing you to use your wired headphones for phone calls even if they don't have their own microphone. The built-in battery will provide up to 5 hours of streaming or talk time and up to 300 hours of standby time.
Qualcomm aptX HD
- With aptX HD compatibility, the XB10 is capable of transmitting up to 24-bit/48 kHz audio that is designed to be faithful to the original audio file.
- The XB10 is equipped with a Hi-Fi DAC (digital-analog converter) capable of reproducing sound up to 24-bit/192 kHz.
Dual Audio Outputs
- Designed to work with most headphones, the XB10 is equipped with both 3.5mm unbalanced & 2.5mm balanced audio outputs.
iOS & Android Compatible
- The XB10 is designed to be compatible with all iOS and Android devices, plus many other Bluetooth-compatible devices.
- The hands-free function allows you to receive calls when using earphones, and if they don't have a microphone built-in, you can use the one built into the XB10.
Includes Attachment Clip
- When you want to enjoy your music but don't want to be tied down, simply mount the included clip to the XB10 and clip it to your shirt or bag.