The ATH-A1000Z Art Monitor from Audio-Technicaare closed-back dynamic headphones that have large-aperture 53mm drivers to deliver hi-res audio reproduction. Featuring hand-assembled drivers with bobbin-wound voice coils, the headphones can be used to reproduce audio in applications for studios, DJ's or listening with any device such as CD players, recorders, cameras, and more.
The ATH-A1000Z is enclosed in a durable aluminum housing and incorporates a lightweight magnesium alloy baffle to reduce unwanted resonance. The bass is further extended by the headphones' stitched, ergonomic earpads, which provide effective sound isolation along with unmatched comfort. Finally, the auto-adjusting fit of Audio-Technica's 3D wing-support system allows you to listen to the headphones for hours on end.
- 53mm drivers with OFC-7N bobbin-wound voice coils
- Hand-assembled drivers include top-mounted PCB and pure iron yoke, ensuring precise diaphragm movement and impressive transient response
- Enclosed in a durable aluminum housing
- Lightweight magnesium alloy baffle decreases unwanted vibration
- Proprietary 3D wing-support system for excellent fit
- Stitched, ergonomic earpads offer superior comfort and sound isolation