The ATH-A2000Z Art Monitor from Audio-Technica are closed-back dynamic headphones that have large-aperture 53mm drivers to deliver hi-res audio reproduction. Featuring hand-assembled drivers that include a top-quality German Permendur magnetic circuit, the headphones can be used to reproduce audio in applications for studios, DJ's or listening with any device such as CD players, recorders, cameras, and more.
The ATH-A2000Z is crafted from rigid, pure-titanium housings and incorporates a lightweight magnesium alloy baffle to reduce unwanted resonance. The bass is further extended by the headphones' stitched, ergonomic earpads, which provide effective sound isolation along with unmatched comfort. Finally, the auto-adjusting fit of Audio-Technica's 3D wing-support system allows you to listen to the headphones for hours on end.
- 53mm drivers with OFC-7N bobbin-wound voice coils
- Hand-assembled drivers include top-mounted PCB, Permendur magnetic circuitry and pure iron yoke, ensuring precise diaphragm movement and impressive transient response
- Enclosed in a durable titanium housing
- Lightweight magnesium-alloy baffle decreases unwanted resonance
- Proprietary 3D wing-support system for comfortable fit
- Stitched, ergonomic earpads offer comfort and sound isolation
- 9.8' OFC-6N dual-sided, four-core cable with elastomer sheath