The ATH-ESW990H Portable Wooden On-Ear Headphones from Audio-Technica feature a detachable cable and mic with a remote, wood housing crafted from sycamore, and 42mm drivers with specially coated diaphragms. It delivers hi-res audio in the mid-to-high frequencies and can be used with several devices such as smartphones, MP3 players, CD players, and other portables.
The headphones provide sonic accuracy and clarity due to the unified yoke found in each of the drivers, and is comprised of two magnetic circuit parts that optimizes magnetic energy for efficiency and better sound quality. They have a frequency response of 5 Hz to 40 kHz.
Furthermore, with soft, durable earpads these headphones are lightweight and extremely comfortable to wear. They come with two detachable cables: a standard 3.9' cable, plus a 3.9' cable with mic and controls to answer/end calls and control music on smartphones and other portable devices. The fold-flat swivel design and included protective velvet carrying pouch make it easy to transport and take them with you wherever you go.
- Wood housings crafted from sycamore, a wood traditionally used for high-grade string instruments, to deliver pure mid-high frequencies
- 42mm drivers feature a unified yoke, comprised of two magnetic circuit components, that optimizes magnetic energy to create high-resolution audio
- Specially coated diaphragm creates clear mid-high audio frequencies
- Soft and durable leather earpads provide an extra-comfortable fit
- Two detachable 3.9' cables (standard cable and smartphone cable with mic & controls) attach to headphones with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors
- Fold-flat swivel design and protective velvet carrying pouch for easy portability