The Beyerdynamic T 5 p Audiophile Stereo (2nd Generation) unites mobility and audiophile sound quality on a whole new level. Like its predecessor, the T 5 p combines the latest Tesla technology with the advantages of a closed design. The electrical resistance of 32 ohms makes the T 5 p the ideal partner for portable audio devices. Thanks to the Tesla technology, the low-impedance sound transducers unleash the full audio potential of even inefficient smartphones, tablets and high-resolution players. The short, textile-covered cable is dual-sided and is also designed for use on mobile devices.
Like the previous model, the 2nd generation of the T5 p was handmade with meticulous workmanship in Germany. Top-quality materials and sophisticated technology were brought together in a series of practiced movements with a love of detail. That’s why we continue to offer a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty for our closed high-end Tesla-series model.
New sound tuning
- At the heart of the Beyerdynamic T 5 p Audiophile Stereo (2nd Generation) 719005 is its ground-breaking Tesla technology, which delivers maximum efficiency and crystal-clear sound. The optimized systems feature a warm sound quality and precise bass reproduction. The result is an even more solid sound and a balanced, first-class listening experience.
- We have optimized the geometry of the baffle design from the foundations up. A stable high-tech compound material reduces unwanted vibrations and provides exceptional harmonic sound reproduction with silky treble frequencies. The tilted systems deliver an extremely spacious sound with a wide soundstage and a transparency usually reserved only for open systems.
Closed but still spacious
- Thanks to its closed design, the T 5 p reliably prevents unwanted noise from penetrating inwards or escaping outwards. That is a real benefit to the wearer if he or she is listening to music on the sofa while some else is watching television. Likewise, listening to loud music won’t disrupt people around you who might want to read a book in peace.
- Usually, closed headphone designs restrict the spaciousness of the audio reproduction. That’s not the case with the T 5 p: Tilted sound transducers positioned on the casing shell on the wearer’s ear deliver an extremely spacious sound with a wide soundstage – and a transparency usually associated with open systems.
- The dual-sided connection cable (1.4 m) on the new T 5 p has a pleasant textile coating, and audiophile music fans will love its conductors made of OCC (Ohno continuous casting) 7N copper. This conductor material is known for its outstanding transmission quality and is considered the gold standard in the high-end sector. The cable’s additional electrical shielding reliably suppresses electromagnetic interference. A longer cable is also available if required.
- For balanced use, the supplied connection cable can be replaced with an optional connection cable with a similar design but a greater length and a 4-pin XLR connector on the amplifier side.
High quality materials – elegant design
- The high quality material workmanship ensures one-of-a-kind comfort even after hours of wear. The silky-smooth surfaces on the ear cups and the memory foam material used in their interior provide a perfect fit and maximum comfort. The protein-coated surfaces on the ear cups and headband fit like a second skin and keep their comfortable grip and stylish look even after years of wear.
- The black, fabric-covered hard-shell carrying case allows secure, compact storage. Compared to the aluminium box for the previous T 5 p, this case offers a light, contemporary design, which makes it ideal for presenting the headphones.
- Closed design (excellent isolation of ambient noises)
- Tesla technology with an exceptional neutral sound transmission and highest efficiency
- Low impedance (32 Ohms)
- Double-sided, detachable and textile braided cable (1.4m) with OCC 7N copper conductor
- Super-soft ear cushions made of protein-coated synthetic leather with memory foam
- Luxury grade hard carry case
- Hand crafted "Made in Germany"
- 5-years warranty