Headphones.com is proud to present, for the very first time in partnership with Focal, the exclusive Focal Elear with Focal Utopia Earpads) along with Focal's Hard-Shell Carrying Case.
Coming in at just $599, the Focal Elear bundle represents tremendous value. Not only can you choose between the Focal Clear or Focal Utopia ear pads, the bundle also ships with the original Elear pads meaning you can customize the sound and comfort to your liking. Since the bundle also includes the Focal Hard-Shell carrying case, it means you can take your Elear with you wherever you go. Small, sleek and elegant, the hard-shell case will fit the headphones, the extra ear pads along with the Focal Elear cable with no issues while fitting in your travel bag. We are very excited to be partnering with Focal to bring this bundle to our loyal customers and new customers alike!
When the Open-Back, Over-Ear Focal Elear was first released back in 2016, it was met with mostly excellent reviews. Priced at $999, it was the dream headphone for many. But for others, the low-end slam on the Elear was a little too much for their liking. This bundle is not only perfect for those who already enjoy the Elear (who doesn't love an extra pair of pads and a case thrown in) but for those who liked the Elear but felt the bass was too much. Both the Focal Utopia ear pads and Focal Clear ear pads will help tame some of that slam while changing up the mid-range and the treble.
Customize The Sound To Your Liking
- When the Elear was originally released, it was a bass lovers dream. However, that low-end slam wasn't for everyone. Now you, the consumer have the choice to make the Elear sound how you would like. And its easier than ever with Focal's earpads. You don't need to be an expert in headphone modifications to change the pads out on the Elear. All the Focal ear pads are a simple snap and click process that means you can change out the pads in less than 30 seconds and be listening the way that you want. If you're wondering just how the sound changes with the different pads, we've got you covered. Check out these measurements here to see the frequency response of the Elear with its stock pads vs the Elex vs the Elear with Utopia Pads vs the Elear with Clear pads so you can find the sound that fits you perfectly!
Taking Comfort to the Next Level
- The Elear pads are nice. There is no question about that which is why this bundle still ships with the original Elear pads. But, the perforated microfibre pads of the Focal Clear add some plushness to the Elears comfort. The true lambskin ear pads will enhance your Elear Headphones listening comfort. The noble material offers the final touch to the Focal Elear producing a pillow-like comfort that is unmatched.
Take Your Elear On The Go
- When Focal released the Clear, it came with the Focal Hard-shell carrying case which just so happens to fit their entire line-up! Unfortunately, the Elear never shipped with that case. Until now! Now you can take your Elear on the go with the elegant and compact hard-shell case from Focal. But the case doesn't just fit your brand new Elears, it will also fit all the various accessories you'll need to take your new headphones on the go!
One Purchase, Tremendous Value
- With this exclusive bundle from Headphones.com in partnership with Focal, you can save up to $397 while choosing the sound and comfort you want. The Elear bundle also ships with the full 2-year warranty you would get with a normal Elear purchase.
When Taron and Andrew Lissimore started headphones.com, they wanted to create the headphone store they wished existed. As headphone enthusiasts, they wanted a store with 365-day returns.
So they decided they were going to try to make 365-day returns work - no matter how ridiculous it sounded to their wives.
Years later, they're still doing it, and their wives still think they're crazy.
So take some time to get to know your new gear. We want you to enjoy your purchase for years, not just a few weeks. If you're not satisfied, you can return items in like-new condition for up to 365-days.
How To Make a Return
1. Follow the link below.
To get the return process started, you just need to click this link. Enter your order number as well as e-mail address to get it started and after that just follow the steps outlined in the portal (note open-box, special order and sale items are not eligible). A pre-paid shipping label will be generated for you a deducted from your refund after being processed.
2. Pack Your Items Carefully
Your item must be in like-new condition with its original packaging. It must also include all original accessories and manuals. Please add a larger shipping box to protect the original packaging during shipping.
Important Refund Details
Refund or Exchange
You may choose either a refund or an exchange for the full cost of the item. The refund will be processed on the same method of payment you used to make the original purchase.
A pre-paid shipping label is generated for you. It is deducted from the final refund total after inpsection.
If you are returning a defective product, the product must be repaired under manufacturer's warranty before a refund is issued. If the manufacturer claims the product cannot be repaired under warranty due to damage outside of warranty, the product will be returned to you and no refund will be issued.
Like New Condition
Headphones.com may refuse a return or charge a restocking fee if the items are not complete and in like-new condition. Here are some examples of returns that would incur a restocking fee:
- The returned item is missing accessories or parts that were included with the original product
- There are obvious signs of wear (scratches, dirt, worn out parts etc.)
Here are some examples of returns that may be refused:
- The serial number on the returned product is different from the serial number that was originally shipped.
- The item has been damaged through mishandling (water damage, drop damage etc.)
Special order, sale and open-box items are not covered by our 365-day return policy. However they are usually covered by the manufacturers warranty.
Special order items are non-cancellable and non-returnable. The estimated shipping window is just an estimate, your item may ship sooner or later than the estimate.
Accessories such as ear pads and ear tips are final sale and not returnable due to hygienic reasons.
Return shipping is paid by the customer.
Products with Batteries
15% restocking fee.
Returned products that have been damaged cannot be returned. Regular wear and tear is expected. Each return is inspected and tested.
Returns with missing accessories
20% restocking fee.
Bundled Item Return
All items from the bundle must be returned. If an item is missing, retail value for the item will be deducted.
Return of a purchase with a missing or damaged free item
Retail value of the missing/damaged gift items.
Return of more than 2 items in a 365-Day Period
25% restocking fee on each additional return.
Open-Box, Sale and Special Order
These items are final sale however the manufacturers warranty still applies
Return Policy Abuse
In order to provide a 365-day return policy, we need to take abuse seriously.
We monitor a buyers ratio of purchased to returned products. If it exceeds an internal threshold they will no longer be allowed to place orders with Headphones.com. This includes customers who spread returns across multiple accounts.
We made our return policy to help you find gear you feel great about for a long time. Most people use it exactly as intended. We don't want the handful of people who attempt to abuse our policy to ruin it for everyone else.
If you paid with a cryptocurrency, the returned amount will be equal to the USD equivalent of your payment on CoinGecko.com at the time the refund is processed. The return will be made in the currency of your original order.
After You've Made a Return
Each return is inspected at our warehouse. During busy times these inspections may take a few extra days.
Refund or Credit
We will notify you by email when your refund or credit has been processed. It may take a few business days for a refund to appear in your account. This is determined by your financial institution.
If you still have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and an advisor will be happy to help.
One of the key things we pride ourselves on is our customer service and one of the most important aspects of our customer service is getting you your product on time! But not only do we want to get it to you on time, we want to make sure we are using a reliable courier so the experience for you is the best possible. That is why we ship all of our orders with FedEX.
While couriers like USPS are tempting because of their low cost, we have found that they are not a good experience for our customers. Nobody wants their package to not be delivered and then have to spend an hour on hold with the local post office trying to get information. To that end, all of our packages are shipped signature required with FedEX to make sure your package arrives in your hands safe and sound and if there are any issues, your time isn't wasted.
However, if you are looking to ship to PO Box or APO address, we can definitely accommodate your shipping needs!
How Much Does Shipping Cost?
Shipping in the US and Canada is free, no matter what (you do always have the choice to upgrade your shipping at checkout as well).
FedEX Ground Shipping
All orders under $300 qualify for free FedEX Ground shipping.
FedEX 2-Day Shipping
All orders between $300 - $999 get free FedEX 2-Day shipping.
All orders over $1000 qualify for free FedEX Overnight shipping.
All orders shipped through Headphones.com are shipped with signature required. Since most signature requirements have been suspended during COVID-19, we are shipping orders with an Adult Signature Required.
How Soon Will My Order Ship
We strive for every item we have on the website to be in stock and ready to ship the same day. So if your order is in stock and you place your order before 2pm PST, it will ship that same day.
Sometimes, we like to give our customers the opportunity to place orders on backordered items or pre-orders. In those situations, it will be clearly written on the page that the product is backordered or available for pre-order. When the item is back in stock, it will ship out with the FedEX shipping methods above.
Questions About Shipping
If you have any questions about shipping or any other concerns, always feel free to reach out to us via our Live Chat located at the bottom right corner of your screen or by E-mail at email@example.com
Paying with Cryptocurrency is easy at Headphones.com!
The simplest way to pay is by simply going through our checkout process. After entering your shipment details and choosing your preferred shipping method, you will be able to select your payment method. From there you will have the choice to pay with a variety of different cryptocurrencies.
If you don't see the currency you're looking to pay with or would prefer a manual quote, please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.