The HDVD 800 Headphone Amplifier with Integrated DAC from Sennheiser is designed to provide accurate audio playback to your headphones from either analog or digital sources. It features an integrated Burr-Brown DAC that is capable of converting digital audio in resolutions up to 192 kHz/24-bit from its XLR AES/EBU, USB, or optical and coaxial S/PDIF digital inputs. On the analog side, the HDVD 800 has balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA inputs. It supports 4 pairs of headphones, with connections for 2 balanced pairs and 2 unbalanced pairs.
- D/A conversion for all common formats up to 24 bit / 192 kHz
- D/A converter can be used for CD and DVD players
- AES/BU, S/PDIF, USB inputs
- Balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) analog inputs
- Unbalanced outputs
- Outputs for 4 sets of headphones, 2 balanced, 2 unbalanced