Advanced R-2R chip Audio DAC
A desktop mini headphone amplifier with incredible output power.
- Every detail is high-end design.
- 4 pieces of legendary R-2R chip PCM1704U-J from BB, 2 pieces per channel, fully balanced design, maximize chip performance!
- USB uses XMOS second generation 16 core processor XU216, supports native DSD512 and 32-bit 768kHz!
- Top digital filter chip SM5847.
- The clock system uses two accusilicon ultra-low phase noise crystal oscillators.
- Using Altera's high-speed CPLD to process the clock and reduce jitter.
- Support LVDS level I2S transmission (using HDMI interface), can transmit digital audio with the lowest jitter!
- Built in low clock jitter VCXO and PLL, support access to external clock!
- Full function remote control with color LCD and newly developed user interface.
- Use 7 OPA1612 top OP-AMPs from TI.
- High precision, low temperature drift, resistor and capacitor are widely used.
- Low noise discrete component power supply circuit.
- Customized low-noise sealed toroidal transformer manufactured by Noratel, UK;
- All aluminum alloy CNC shell, separate power supply and motherboard design, effectively isolate power interference.
- Ultra-low distortion precision feedback circuit, distortion as low as 0.00006%!
- Ultra-low noise power supply design, so that the output noise is as low as 1.3uV (APX555B measured value, not equivalent)；
- Classic Toggle Switch for Operation；
- Ultra-compact design, suitable for desktop headphone system；
- High precision low temperature drift resistance, its performance is not affected by temperature；
- High quality relays and pop less sound design；
- 2.6 Watts into 16 Ohm,1.3 Watts into 32 Ohm；
- 20 Hz to 500 kHz Frequency Response；
- High and low two gears can switch gain control；
- The headphone amplifier has DC, comprehensive protection such as overvoltage and thermal protection；
- Use a high-efficiency and ultra-low noise power system.
6.35mm unbalanced x 1
unbalanced x 1
2.6W x 2 (16Ω), 1.3W x 2 (32Ω)
-123dB, 0.00006% (1 kHz, 32Ω)
-11 SdB, 0.00012% (20-20kHz, 32Ω, 0dB)
|Amp output Impedance||
20Hz - 500kHz (-3dB)
Low (0dB), High (15.5dB)
|Power consumption (EN60065)||
|Power consumption in standby mode||
140 x 28 x 115mm (W x H x D)
0.38kg / 0.84lbs