The Westone W60 Six-Driver with 3-Way Crossover In-Ear Monitor Headphones are designed for the serious audiophile to provide an ultimate experience in sound reproduction. It is used in various devices such as for iPods, tablets computers, field recorders, smartphones, and more. This headphone features a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz. It uses six balanced armature drivers in conjunction with a 3-way crossover to provide another level in the listening experience. The W60 uses dual drivers for the high frequencies, the mid-range and the bass, producing a balanced sound that offers greater detail. It features 25 dB of passive noise attenuation to suppress outside noise.
The W60 replaceable cable is a braided EPIC cable. There is also a round MFI cable with 3-button control and mic which allows control for Apple products, including volume +/-, tracking +/-, phone answer, and Siri activation. The W60 is built with exchangeable faceplates in metallic bronze, red, and silver to update and change the look of the earphones. A weather-resistant vault case with foam interior, EPIC 52" removable cable, MFI cable, True-Fit foam tips, STAR silicone tips, and cleaning tool are included.
These headphones are compatible with iPod, iPhone, and iPad portable devices (also works with Android devices - compatible cable sold separately)
- Dual drivers for high frequencies, for mid-range and dual drivers for bass frequencies offer audio detail that is clear and smooth across all frequencies
- The W60 is a low-profile, lightweight, universal earpiece which delivers maximum comfort and in-ear coupling for dynamic transfer of sound
- 25 dB passive noise attenuation helps to isolate outside noise in the environment resulting in a better quality
- By combining multiple balanced armature drivers with sophisticated crossover networks this in-ear monitor provides clear detail and enhanced frequency range
- Westone EPIC removable cable is an ultra-supple braided cable design that provides comfort and resists tangles