With an open-back design plus Beyerdynamic's innovative Tesla drivers, the DT 1990 Pro headphones are ideal for listening, mixing, and even mastering. Tailor your DT 1990 listening experience to the sound you want with the included replaceable earpads (analytical and balanced). Two cables (coiled and straight) and a premium hard case are also included. Beyerdynamic headphones are known worldwide for delivering outstanding sound quality and professional reliability. For reference-quality sound in a pair of rugged headphones, it's hard to beat the Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro open-back studio headphones.
- Power and precision are critical requirements when it comes to sound reproduction. The efficiency of our latest Tesla driver technology is characterized by accurate resolution and high output power. Brilliant highs, a richly detailed midrange and precise bass combine to ensure sublime sound quality that is second to none.
- Together with an ingenious open-back design, the high-resolution Tesla drivers ensure a wide, dynamic and extremely natural stereo image. Titanium-coated acoustic fabric and carefully selected precision-woven textiles round off the balanced sound quality.
- Open-back studio reference headphones for mixing and mastering
- Handcrafted in Germany
- 250 ohms, 45-mm dynamic Tesla neodymium driver
- Single-sided, detachable cable with mini-XLR connector
- Soft, replaceable ear pads and headband for long, drawn-out studio sessions
- Included accessories: two pairs of velour ear pads with different sound characteristics (analytical and balanced), two pairs of cables (3 m straight and coiled cable), premium hard case