The legendary Sennheiser HD 650reference class stereo headphones are the standard for great sound at incredible value. They are designed to deliver a true audiophile experience with the most natural sound you will find in a set of headphones at this price.
You won't believe the detail and clarity you've been missing until you put these on. The HD 650's will permanently raise your audio standards.
The HD 650's use acoustic silk that was specially designed to provide uniform sound reproduction over the entire area of each ear-cup. They use feather-light aluminum voice coils that deliver incredible transient response and the full range drivers bring a frequency response that ranges from 10Hz to 39.5kHz.
These headphones are ridiculously comfortable and were engineered with an elliptical ear-cup design that forms beautifully to your ear.
The HD 650 has a 3-meter cable that is easily detachable. The cable is made from OFC copper that delivers low structure-borne sound sensitivity. The headphones can be used with high output mobile devices and excel with high-quality hi-fi components.
The HD 650 also takes a lot of power and really comes to life with a good headphone amp. We would recommend adding a high-end portable headphone amp to get the most out of your new HD 650's
- Top-of-the-range open, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones
- Systems with narrow tolerances (± 1 dB), hand-picked in pairs
- High-quality titanium / silver finish
- Specially developed acoustic silk for precise, uniform attenuation over the entire area
- Specially modulated connecting cable (detachable) made from highly conductive OFC copper, with very low handling noise
- Extremely lightweight aluminum voice coils ensure excellent transient response
- Comfortable to wear due to elliptical design adapted to the shape of the ears
- Can be directly connected to stationary hi-fi components of the highest quality, in particular SACD, DVD-A and CD players