The SU-6 Desktop Mini HiFi Audio DAC’s small footprint makes it perfect for desktop use, and includes a remote control and Bluetooth support for when you’re AFK.
- Mini size design, very suitable for desktop use;
- CNC integrated milling process, simple and stylish;
- ESS Technology high-end D/A chip ES9038Q2M;
- Qualcomm latest Bluetooth chip supports LDAC 24bit/96kHz, APTX/HD, SBC, AAC;
- 4x high-end dual op-amp OPA1612 and a large number of audio grade components;
- The 2nd generation XMOS solution supports DoP256 and native DSD512, and PCM supports up to 32bit/768kHz;
- Audio clock processing circuit, greatly reducing the clock jitter;
- All input ports (except Bluetooth) support DSD transmission, coaxial and optical supports DoP64;
- Built-in specially designed low-noise switching power supply;
- Built-in discrete component linear power supply and multiple low-noise power supplies for analog circuits;
- High-quality gold-plated input and output connection terminals;
- Tempered glass display panel which will last forever!
- Japan Audio Association (JAS) Hi-Res certification;
- Equipped with full-function remote control.
USB / Optical / Coaxial / Bluetooth
Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Max OSX, Linux
USB: 1-bit, 16-32bit
Optical/coaxial: 1-bit, 16-24bit
|Sampling rate, USB||
|Sampling rate, Optical/Coaxial||
DSD: DSD64 (DoP)
BT 5.0 (support SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX HD)
140 x 28 x 105mm ( W x H x D)